7 Pines Village Rules
- Park only in your assigned parking places. If you have guests, they are to park along the curb.
- Do not park near dumpsters.
- Keep front porches clean and free of clutter.
- You may store things on your back porch, but keep it cleaned out and organized at all times.
- If you have firewood, it is to be kept on your back porch. It is to be stacked neatly away from the siding on the apartments.
- Keep water hoses detached from hydrant and rolled up on back porch.
- Do not throw trash or cigarette butts on the ground.
- Keep your dogs on a leash at all time, even when you are outside with them. Animal control will be called if not on a leash.
- Clean up after your dogs when walking them through the complex - no matter where you are in the complex.
- Pick up all unwanted newspapers and phone books that are left at your door.
- Keep all personal items picked up out of the yards. This keeps them from being hit by a lawn mower or other equipment.
- Keep noise level down to a minimum.
- Respect your neighbor's privacy.
- No satellite dishes allowed on the complex.
- No garage sales are permitted on the premises.
- Please never leave your apartment with your dishwasher, washing machine or dryer running.
- The complex quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please do not slam doors or make noises on your front porch during these hours. Also avoid running your washer and dryer during these hours.
- Please do not speed in the complex. There are elderly adults and children to watch out for.
We require a $20.00 application fee in the form of cash or money order
at the time application is turned in.
You help make 7 Pines Village a great place to call home.